Thursday, February 28, 2008

OUR FAMILY ROOM

The definition of a family room is just that - a room where the family gets together. I created this "VIRTUAL FAMILY ROOM" so that our little Scentsy family would have a way to communicate with each other (ABSOLUTELY FREE). I would love for this blog to become sort of like a chat room for our team - a place to bounce ideas off of one another. A place where we can rejoice in our successes and share positive Scentsy experiences.

SO, e-mail me your ideas and I will post them here. We can then all read and respond to your entries.

I am excited for our team and the awesome opportunity we have to be a part of this growing company. We are in for a SCENTSATIONAL time!

2 comments:

Six Pack said...

I think this is going to be alot of fun! I am really excited to get to know each of you and bounce ideas off of one another. It will be "scentsational"!

Six Pack said...

I'm Jamie by the way...I posted the last comment!